Central Saws – The Company Behind the Product
Central Saws is Australian owned and operated. Our success rests in our ability to proactively respond to the rapidly evolving needs of the industries we service. We know that your profitability depends upon efficient sawing, and the smooth flow of consistent quality production.
Accordingly, we have a reputation for producing precision circular saws that provide outstanding performance in today’s demanding manufacturing environment. You can trust Central Saws, the renowned Australian maker of Opteco Precision Circular Saw Blades, a tried, tested and proven product successfully operating in industries around the globe. Trust is hard earned, not by the product alone, but by the company behind the product.
OPTECO™ is fully Australian owned, designed, made and guaranteed.
OPTECO Precision Blades are produced to the precision tolerance specifications for the world market. We know that your profitability depends upon efficient sawing, and the smooth flow of consistent quality production. Accordingly, we have a reputation as a saw blade manufacturer that provides outstanding performance in today’s demanding industrial environment. OPTECO Precision Saw Blades have been tried, tested and proven to successful operate in industries around the globe.
From design to distribution to the tradesman, every DART saw blade is created to last. DART™ is fully Australian owned and guaranteed.
We offer premium after-sales assistance and product support, ensuring that our valued relationship with our customers doesn’t end at purchase. For almost every industry on the globe, our DART circular blade technicians are providing new and innovative ways to effectively cut a vast range of materials, achieving high quality results.
DART offers a multitude of practical performance features:
- Hardened and tempered saw plates ensure excellent blade stability for the demands of continuous trade use.
- Ventilation ports and expansion slots reduce blade distortion.
- Axial shear cutting angle on wood cutting blades provide quieter, faster, cleaner cuts.
- Chip limited teeth on medium to coarse tooth pitches offer added safety.
- LOK embedded tip structure on most DART saw blades to maximise tooth strength.
- Advanced PCD-MAX cutting technology on fibre cement sheet cutting blades.
- Hybrid Cutting Technology on DART METALSONIC metal cutting saw blades for cutting non-masonry construction materials.